Grammar American & British

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Composition & Essay Writing [ 14 ]

Composition & Essay Writing . [ 14 ] 

7-] My Plans For The Future .

                       I believe that everybody has some plans for his or her   future . This future may be a distant one or a shorter one for example , the next day. But it cannot be denied that we plan very often . The plans for the future are often connected with dreams . Dreams of better life , more interesting work or happy family. Sometimes they function as an escape from the grey or bitter reality [ daydreams ] .

                    I very often think about future : What will happen to me ? Who would I like to be in the future ? What to do next in my life ? I   think that when I finish the high secondary school I want to join a  famous university worldwide . I would like to study engineering or computer sciences and become an engineer or specialized in computer ,   so I will not have problems with finding work .

                       I would like to move to a quiet place void of pollution ,   when I finish my higher education and teeming with cultural life where there are museums , parks , restaurants , good cinemas , good schools   etc.  When I establish a family , I would like to send my children to the best schools . I would like to earn more money and travel to foreign countries to see the world and especially various historic monuments . I will definitely use my money to help the poor and charity societies . I would like to be a very good father and give my children good   upbringing and assist them in everything . I think that being a good parent is a difficult task because there are many things that we must pay attention to . In our family we should be honest and considerate and    help each others . I would like to have a private house with a garden and a luxurious car and in the first place my own business .

                       I have many dreams about the future . I would like to do many things . Sometimes it is very difficult to make our plans a reality . We often are disappointed , when we cannot realize our plans . But we should not stop making them . They are important because we feel    better and have a target in our life .

No comments:

150-] English Literature

150-] English Literature Letitia Elizabeth Landon     List of works In addition to the works listed below, Landon was responsible for nume...