Grammar American & British

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Conversations and Dialogues [ 1 ]

Conversations and Dialogues . [ 1 ] 

Introduction & Greeting .

Introducing yourself ;introducing someone , asking about someone ; exchanging personal information .

Ahmad: Good evening ,sir . What’s your name , please ?

Adel: My name’s Adel . Mr. Adel .

Ahmad : Thank you , Mr. Adel .

Adel : What’s your name ?

Ahmad : Ahmad . My name’s Ahmad .

Adel : Ah , yes , Ahmad . My name’s Adel .

Ahmad : Thank you , Mr. Adel .

==============

Salwa : Good morning .

Salem : Excuse me . Are you Salwa Hassan ?

Salwa : Yes , I’m Salwa Hassan . Are you Saad Ali ?

Salem : No , I’m not . I’m not Saad Ali . I’m Salem Said .

Salwa : Oh , sorry , Salem . Come in .

Saad : Hello , I’m Saad Ali .

Salwa : Hello , Saad . Come in .

==============

Hamed : Hello , Khaled . How are you ?

Khaled : Hello , I’m fine , thanks . Hamed .

Hamed : Oh , Khaled , this is Amr .

Khaled : Hello , Amr .

Amr : Hello , Khaled .

==============

Mr. Saleem : How do you do ? I’m Saleem Mostafa .

Shaker : How do you do , Mr. Saleem ? I’m Shaker Amar .

Mr. Saleem : And this my friend Mr. Fareed .

Shaker : How do you do , Mr. Fareed ?

Mr. Fareed : How do you do ?

===============


Huda : Who’s that ?

Noura : That’s Salma .

Huda : Is she your sister ?

Noura : No . No , she isn’t my sister .

Huda : Oh . She’s your cousin .

Noura : Yes .

===============

Father : Your friend . What’s his name ?

Ali : Sayed Said .

Father : What’s his address ?

Ali : 32Haram Street , Giza .

Father : What’s his telephone number ?

Ali : 33215749 .

Father : And his name ? How do you spell it ?

Ali : S –A – Y – E – D . S – A – I – D .

=================

Shemaa: Huda , who is that over there ?

Huda : Oh , that’s my father ! And that’s my mother with him .

Shemaa : I’d like to meet them .

Huda : Mom and Dad , this is Shema Mohamad .

 Shemaa , these are my parents .

Shemaa : Pleased to meet you , Mr. and Mrs. Khaled .

Mrs . Khaled : Nice to meet you , Shemaa .

Huda : My parents are here from Aswan . They are on a trip .

=================

Sarah : Hi , Salma . How’s everything ?

Salma :Manager : Not bad . How are you ?

Sarah : Pretty good , thanks .

Salma : This is Nagwa . She’s from Alexandria .

Sarah : Hello , Nagwa . Are you on vacation ?

Nagwa: No , I’m not . I’m a student in Cairo University .

Sarah : Oh , are you studying medicine ?

Nagwa : Well , yes , I am .

Sarah : Are you and Salma in the same university ?

Nagwa : No . we are relatives .

================

Amal : Tell me about your brother and sister .

Shemaa : Well , my sister is a lawyer .

Amal : Really ? Does she live here in Cairo ?

Shemaa : Yes , she does . But she’s working in Alexandria , right now . 

Her job is top secret .

Amal : Wow ! And what does your brother do ?

Shemaa : He’s a painter . He’s working in France this month . 

He has an exhibition there .

Amal ; What an interesting family !

==================

No comments:

184- ] English Literature

184- ] English Literature Jane Austen  Austen’s novels: an overview Jane Austen’s three early novels form a distinct group in which a stro...