Grammar American & British

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Conversation & Dialogue [ 21 ]

21- ] Conversation & Dialogue .
An Interview With A Film Star .

Actor : My first film was “Holiday Hotel’ . People told me I was quite good in that .
Interviewer : Oh , you were .
Actor : That was in 1986 . And then there was “October Night” . I played a doctor in that film .
Interviewer : I remember .
Actor : In 1871 I was the husband in “Green Valley” . In 1972 I was in “Bus Driver”.
Interviewer : You were the bus drive .
Actor : Of course .
Interviewer : And you got married that year .
Actor : Did I ? Oh , yes , to Samia . Dear Samia . Then in 1973 I was the king in “Small Country” . Some people said I was a big king in a small country .
==================



Interviewer : Warda . What do you think of her singing ?
Interviewee : I think it’s very good .
Interviewer : And there’s a Abdulhaleem record here . I really like the way he sings . Let’s listen to him .
Interviewee : Sorry .
Inteviewer : Oh , why not ? He’s a better singer than any of these .
Intewrviewee : He’s not better than Amr Diab . He’s a different kind of singer .
Interviewer : Different and better . Amr Diab doesn’t sing as well as Abdulhaleem Hafez . So , let’s listen to Abdulhaleem Hafez .

No comments:

184- ] English Literature

184- ] English Literature Jane Austen  Austen’s novels: an overview Jane Austen’s three early novels form a distinct group in which a stro...